All riders are required to fill this form before taking e-cycles on rent. Please read each and every statement carefully before renting out the e-cycles.
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following rental agreement terms and conditions:
1. One E-cycle is rented out clean and in proper working condition and must be returned in the same manner.
2. E-cycles are maintained on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the client to check the e-cycle at the store before setting out on any ride.
3. Damaged parts or components will be repaired/replaced at the shop’s discretion and the client agrees to pay regular shop rates and retail prices for components replaced.
4. Clean condition means normal wear and tear is accepted but does not include broken spokes, rims, bent rims, damaged frames, handlebars, seats, lights, blinkers, gears, wires, derailleur, motor, battery, display, charger, lock and key or other parts from misuse and/or crashes.
5. There is no refund system in case of any cancellation or early cancellation.
6. Client agrees to provide Cycle Culture with Aadhar Card details and Physical ID proof for precautionary use only.
7. I authorise Cycle Culture to charge for all eventual costs in case of damages to the e-cycles during my rental period, comprehensive of labour, except in the case that I can demonstrate other’s faults with evidence and all necessary information for reimbursement. In case of theft, I will be responsible for reimbursing Cycle Culture for the original price of the e-cycles, plus the cost of any accessories that were provided at the time of the e-cycle rental.
Assumption of risk, waiver and release agreement.
Assumption of Risk: I understand and accept that renting this e-cycle and participating in e-cycling exposes me to many hazards that may entail unavoidable risk of death, personal injury (including but not limited to severe spinal or head injury) and loss of or damage to property. I also understand I should be in good physical health to participate in e-cycling, and I confirm that I have no significant health issues that prevent me from participating in e-cycling. I have no medical conditions, nor have I been diagnosed with a condition that prevents me from e-cycling. In spite of the aforementioned risks and acknowledgements, I hereby assume all risk of injury or loss of life to myself and loss of or damage to property arising out of renting these e-cycles and participating in e-cycling. I understand the inherent risk involved in using this rental bicycling equipment and accept full responsibility for any and all such damage or injury which may result.
Waiver and Release: In consideration of Cycle Culture renting me this e-cycles, I specifically release and forever discharge Cycle Culture and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability or claims for injury, illness, death or loss of or damage to property which I may suffer while renting this e-cycles and participating in cycling. This discharge specifically includes, but is not limited to, liability or claims for injury, illness, death or damage caused by the negligence of Cycle Culture or its affiliates, officers, agents, or employees. It is my intent by the Waiver and Release Agreement to release Cycle Culture and hold it harmless from all liability for any such property loss or damage, personal injury or loss of life, whether caused by the negligence of Cycle Culture or whether based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, or any other legal theory. In signing this document, I fully recognise that if injury, illness, death or damage occurs to me while I am engaged in renting this e-cycle or participating in cycling, I will have no right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against Cycle Culture or its affiliates, officers, agents or employees, even if they or any of them negligently cause my injury, illness, death or damage.
I realise the importance of wearing a helmet. A helmet must be worn at all times.
I understand that this activity may result in severe injury, including but not limited to spinal or head injury.
I understand the use of an e-cycle may expose me to various risks on the road, I shall be vigilant during the use of the e-cycle and in case of any incident no responsibility shall lie on the cycle provider (Cycle culture).
I understand that this activity may result in hazards posed by other Cycles and traffic or road conditions.
I understand that there are no e-cycle lanes in Bir.
Cycle Culture staff have answered any questions I have had.
I have carefully read this agreement in its entirety and understand its content. I am aware this is an assumption of risk, waiver & release of liability & I sign it voluntarily. I also understand that I should not and may not participate in this activity if I am under the influence of Alcohol or drugs.
Furthermore I agree to the terms of the Cycle Culture e-cycles rental agreement above.
You can also receive the form via WhatsApp by getting in touch with us. Feel free to reach out at +91-780-790-7890 or visit the store.